BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Prayers

Lately, I've been feeling more sure than usual.

I don't know how to explain. As a teen, you go through these years and uncertainty and quiet insanity, now that I am in the finish line...I am still uncertain but still certain. Seriously, no one is really certain unless there some kind of genius. Lets admit, we seem to be fresh out of those by the days.

I'm really certain that everything will be okay. Maybe not meeting up to my dreams, but they are better than my nightmares. Is it possible that I have become accepting of what's already been drawn out?

Still, I long for that special someone I have been drowning on about. She really is special to me and there is not a day goes by that I don't want to say "sorry" or "lets start over". Still, the point of moving on is accepting that...she might not ever come back. Sad thought, but I don't feel as pained about it as I used to be. I think I'm really healing.

0 comments: