BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

If Jealousy Was a Crime, Then I Would Get Life Sentence

I have been feeling more unfulfilled than usual. Could it be Valentine's (Single Awareness) Day? Of course. Here I am getting my Ben and Jerry ready while my cousin is out there having the time of her life while flashing her V card all over the place. Life haws been good to me, but it doesn't feel like enough. I keep telling myself my time will come and everything will be fine, but there is this red lightbulb on the top of my head that keeps going off. I am jealous, jealous of the girl my ex gets to sleep with, of my cousins constant clubbing, the girls who wear the clothes I want, and the beautiful couples. Jealousy seems to only define me. What a sad world I created for myself.

0 comments: