BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not so fetch

I was talking to a friend on the phone just a few minutes ago and she said the most strange thing to me, "You would probably end up like one of those girls that's stays with their mom and goes from job to job like a hobo."

I wittingly responded by saying "No, if anything I would end up like one of those starving writers who goes into Starbucks and writes chapters on napkins only soon to be a great auther with her own running series."

I then snapped saying that I did have a story in mind (though still struggling with chapter one). We then went on to thinking what costume she'll get for Halloween. The whole time, I couldn't help but feel so hurt that she said that. I don't know if she was serious about it or just kidding. It still bugs me. I always thought we were pretty tight and now to know she would say something like that makes me a little pissed. Sure, we used to call each other whore and skank, but she never said it in such a mean tone.

I look back at my friends now and realized that we really don't call each other names. Sure, we say bitch, but it's nothing so heavy that would surely put us down. I am trying to think still who am I surrounding myself with and if it was a good idea to still let them in.

I'm still confused with what I want. All I know is that is just one more person I want to prove wrong. Vengeance is wicked, but it's perfectly natural.

0 comments: