BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A strange act

I don't know why I do half the things I do. I don't know why I like my pen names, I don't know why I don't care much for college, and I especially don't know why knowing every move he makes gets me so happy. It's a very simple thing. I called myself someone else on facebook in order to get a closer look at him. We only chatted once or twice.

After years of admiring him and believing he was the best thing that happened to me, I have finally begun to realize that he was nothing more than an average, kiss-ass who doesn't have the balls to say what is really going on. Still, I follow.

Maybe it was the fact that I spent half my life being with this person and there is this pride I have that absolutely refuses to end things. How sad is that? For those who read this and think it is low to cyber-stalk someone, I would like to verify that I have no intentions on threatening this person. It's a sad confession, but a confession that I had to write eventually. One day I will see them in person gain and it would all be harmless. I just hope that by than, I would be the one with the better life.

0 comments: