BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Joe and Adele

So, the VMA's are not over, but already a lot of shit to talk about. First and foremost, Gaga's masculine ego, Joe Calderone.


He comes off as a lovesick greaser with a ciggy in his hand and a beer set on the piano that he spills to fans. I didn't really know what Gaga was thinking. Was she giving us an image of her Judas? Or her ideal guy? Her character, Joe, tells the audience how Gaga was crazy and how she can't have an honest feeling without the spotlight. So, I guess I will be having a wet dream about Gaga and Joe, how messed up is? I told Candy that if there was one girl I would not mind losing my virginity to, it would be Lady Gaga, so the fact that she came out as a dude, basically confirms my desire. Course, haters are goin' hate. People have been saying how much the song sucks and how it's just to get attention. I don't get it. People bitch about her being a blonde in a leotard singing pop. Minute she changes her song, hair, and theatrical gender, it's still a problem. Oh well.

Now, Adele's performance was amazing to me. I only heard Rolling in the Deep. But I heard that's actually her worst song on the album. I was so pumped to seeing her sing. She is the celebrity among celebrities. her song opened something up in me. It was simple. A piano, black dress, and mike. She had a passion that perfectly matches Gaga's (Joe?). Her eyes carried such emotion a lot of performers lack. One guy, a fellow monster, didn't like it though. But it made me see that a true lover of music would not rely on fireworks, crazy outfits, or hot dancers to like an artist.

So, Gaga/Joe won Best Female Video and I am very happy. But I would be just as happy if Adele did.

0 comments: