BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ScheiBe

Okay, there is supposed to be a b looking accent in the title word rather than English "B", but my computer is lame soooo deal with it!


I have been out for a bit, mostly because I had no clue what to write about. Also, summer schoo is it's usual shitty self.

Now, scheibe (pronounced shy-za) is the German word for shit. If you are a Gaga monster, you would know it's the name of a song off her new album (in stores now!). The song is really the purpose here. There is this part where she sings:

I wish I could dance on a single prayer.
I wish I could go without permission, yeah
I wish I could dance on a single prayer
I wish I could be strong without the scheibe there.

Scheibe is referring to the man that is putting her down. The song is a very feminist song so I love the scheibe out of it.

I was thinking about it because of text from candy after a fight with a bf. I should change. I was hoping her choice of men, but she meant herself to be approved by this loser.

I'm not saying change is bad. God no! But I believe that the only good reason to change is for yourself. Not for some guy. Or any guy. If you have a true love or soul mate. Whatever people call it these days, I believe they should be willing to accept you. They should also accept the choices you make that does include change. You should be willing as well.

I feel like I'm the only one that sees this.

0 comments: