BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hollywood's Royal Wedding

Tonight is when history is made. Tonight, there will be a wedding all girls will dream of and brides would break the bank for. There will be tears and bitter feuds on whose right, and finally the worship of the wedding dress and the ass that's in it.


If you haven't heard from channels like E!, Oxygen, or Bravo it's the Kim Kardashian wedding to be shown tonight. Most of my female family members are going to watch it, but as I said before, I really don't see a point for the whole hype.

I really don't want to be reminded the charm life of a Kardashian. How she gets a wedding to rival Kate Middleton's or any other girls. I don't get the appeal of the Kardashians period. From what I've seen, all they do is fight, act stupid, and fight. there could be shows on more positive things. I'm not talking about a bible readings, but maybe on celebrities doing charities (hell these days everything has to have a celebrity in it) or better comedies. As show with real fictional character.

Also, I don't see why people love featuring their weddings. Don't they get that people like me are out there talking shit about their events. And the reason why I am posting this is simple:

Kardashians, Hiltons, or whoever has spent their life as a reality star are not royalty. Not of any kind. They are just famous because people have nothing better to do than to watch them buy a million dollar cake or their two hundred thousand dollars worth of flowers

0 comments: