BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh! Now I know why I'm Single

So, I don't know if you remember this, but Candy has a boyfriend I call Micro. Why Micro? Micro patince, tolerable, and brain. All that rolled into one. He tries to get on my good side, but always manages to piss me off. the worst thing about having your best friend in a relationship is that She acts like she is married and always has the guy with her. We can't even go drinking anymore or to the usual clubs because if one guy looks at her weird, he gets pissed.


Ugh, there is soooo much I can't stand about him. It would take forever for me to explain.

I think the reason I stop looking is because I never had the best examples. My parents are a mess, my grandparents always die, and my friends date losers. Just when I do meet a guy, and we're really hitting it off, I freak out because I am afraid after the honeymoon session.

Candy and Micro are passed the honeymoon phase. In a matter of two months, they want a baby. I have know idea what to say to that. I guess not so happy. Her last relationships were never so good, and I really don't think this is the guy. Not a good job, bad home, and immature acts. I don't get the attraction.

My God.

0 comments: