BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Yeah, I Know He is Not That Into Me

Its very sad when I do something I know is wrong, but I do so anyways. Like purposely ruining someones things, back stab, or drink while I am still underage. Things that I would never let my own mother (who still feels I am an angel) know.

But I purposely decided after getting a bar over tipsy to do something very out of character. That was text a guy I know is taken. Now, I couldn't really tell you why I decided this. Let me just say though, even though he invited, I did not sext. Still, my comments were so out of character and that Barcadi made me more gutsy than I would ever have thought. Let me tell you, he did admit to being taken, but he did not seem to have his girlfriend on his mind. I don't know, but that fact that I was on a taken guy's mind felt powerful and fun. Now I know why some broads go as far as to sleep with a married man. It felt good, like this big shot of self-esteem was put straight in my veins.

But, the next morning I did feel bad. Because of this girl that I never met before. I have had family members with cheating spouses, and I know how bad they feel. Hell, they feel heartbroken.

And the guy hasn't text me again. So that whole new level of self-esteem I had went down. I knew I was on his mind for a little bit. Still, I went with it just for a bit of drunken fun.

Truthfully readers, I really don't care if I never talk to him again. Why would I want a guy would would rather sext with a Facebook friend then be with a woman he is commeted to. Also, karma is a bitch and I would hate to see what payback I get.

I'm really just disappointed at what I did.

Well, there is another tomorrow.

0 comments: