BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

But I don't want to change majors

Why is it that people are just more interesting after a few drinks of alcohol? Now The Guy keeps calling me, and instead of swooning back and feeling flirty, A big slap of annoyance is what its me. Oh well, if I ignore him long enough, he'll stop.

Besides minor drama, school is school and once again I am hit with this big thing of future curiosity. My major is currently sociology. I love how society works. I love looking through old ads and thinking about the mens' view on things like children or women. I also love the different characteristics of religions. How one part of Christianity seems louder than the last. Society just blows me away.

So why do I have this urge to want to teach? I love other subjects too like history and English. If I do want to be a teacher, it would be for middle school or high school. Around the time where I was a troubled kid.

Readers, I guess it is obvious that sociology would be harder to make as a career. Hell, everyone needs to be taught. Right now though, I feel like my heart is split in two.

Why can't I just fall in love like any other sane girl?

0 comments: