BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Wanna Be Bad

So, I am a good girl. No, this is not my personal opinion. This is fact. Ask any one of my friends and family and they will say I am a good girl. I never gave my parents trouble or friends. I never been in fights, smoked a joint, got sloppy drunk, or had sex with a stranger. I say my "please" and "thank you" and got to bed at ten tops on a school night


Told you I was a good girl.

Still, the phrase "the grass is greener on the other side" hits me all the time.

I guess you could blame it on the Oxygen show Bad Girls' Club. Two years ago, I thought it was idiotic and just another way to sell sex. But now, as a psychology major with a passion for sociology, I find it irre-fucking-sistible (well, at least I curse). These girls really don't care and have fun. They have no guilt and do what they want.

Basically, I wanna be that. I want to not give a shit. I want to fight if someone gets nasty, I want to drink when I feel stressed, and I want to sleep with no walk of shame. I want deadlines and school to be wiped from my life forever.

Still, I know most of that can't happen. I can't just forget about school because I actually want to eventually move out of my parents.

Still, I do have the weekends and summer. :)

0 comments: