BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cheaters never learn but could still get credit

So, my semester so far has gotten shitty. Even though I felt that i was paying enough attention, still some stupid details get leaked out by test time which is not a great time to forget things. You know how we have book smart and street smart? We have sub categories and I am not science smart or government smart. Why government? I don't know. People say its like history, but I deeply concur. History is interesting and a lot like story time. Government is more organized and picky. There are too many damn loopholes that it hurts my brain to find them. Science-well I was never good at that.

It sucks to suck at science too since I am hoping to be in psychology.

Okay, so bottom line is that I failed my last two tests and I was just so stressed and knew I would fail the next one...unless I did cheat.

Now, don't give me that look! I do feel horrible, but I couldn't help it! The answers were in view and I was in the back, so cheating I would go! To be honest, I only cheated on half, the rest I was sadly on my own. If it does help though, I will not say which subject it was or how i did it. I will say that I was surprised I didn't get caught.

Does this mean I approve of cheating. No. It just meant that I was desperate and unprepared. I would be disgusted if someone was cheating next to me. So right now I little guilty.

I would really feel guilty if my instructor wasn't such a bitch.

0 comments: