BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bars, Wangsters, and Dykes

So, Saturday I had one hell of a night and one hell of a Sunday morning. I will not go into all the details because there are too many of them. I will say straight off that I smoked a joint and it wasn't really that big a deal. In fact, I didn't really feel anything and people must be really weak to always be stoned.

Saturday night I went with Candy, her friend dubbed Bunny, two wangsters (white gangsters) dubbed Grandpa and McDonald, and a friendly dyke I guess I would dub Gem.

Let me first say, right when I saw Grandpa, I wanted to laugh. Grandpa isn't really that old, but he did look it. I am not for sure when wrinkles are supposed to be visible in guys, but this guy looked ten years older than he said. Grandpa was supposed to be in his late twenties but he really looked like he was in late thirties and the true laughing matter was that Bunny was attracted to that guy. Bunny only being eighteen. The punchline was that Grandpa and his brother McDonald dressed like Eminem. Now, I have no problem with the REAL slim shady. It is all the other shady's that make me laugh. Also, the fact that we are from the south seemed very alien to be at the presence of a wangster for me. Every time a hip hop song came on, Grandpa and McDonald would try to rap to it and go too slow and get the words wrong which McDonald called remixing. I think they just didn't get the lyrics right. McDonald (Grandpa's brother) was the more attractive, younger, and nicer of the two. I thought Bunny should just have gone for him, but I guess she wanted a sugar daddy.

Then Gem was also a piece of work. Gem is a very baby-faced, short dyke who was already stoned when I met her. Let me also say that I have no problems with dykes. I know some, but I have never known some to be high on introduction. Still, she was Bunny's friend and gave me no worries. Gem was very laid back and seemed to already have developed a crush for Candy.

Bunny is probably the most complicated merely because she was the youngest. Bunny has gone to jail, been a stripper, and gotten pregnant before her eighteenth birthday. I guess you could say she was the anti-ghost (me). I always told Candy that I would love to get inside her head, because who ends up like that in so short a time?

The first place we went to was a really nice club. As in, it cost fifteen dollars just to get in if you were a minor. Still, it was the best club I have ever been to. There were three dance floors and six bars. The crowd there was extremely different then from crowds at cheaper clubs. They were dressed nice. The men were more sophisticated, less drunk, and handsome. The girls were more drunk, less catty, and seemed more glamorous. I loved it and couldn't wait to be 21 to look like them. I felt that Candy, Bunny, and I were so under dressed and made a quick not to never listen to Candy when it came to club wear. I thought Candy really wanted me to look plain (jeans and nice shirt with flip flops) merely so she would look better by comparison.

Still, it was boring for me because all we did was walk around and look for McDonald. The whole time we only danced to two songs and Bunny and Candy seemed to pay no attention to me. Thankfully, Gem wanted to go to a gay bar, which I heard was a bit tawdry from a class mate and was not excited to go.

I was very much wrong and could kill that class mate for giving me false information. The gay bar was crowded and smoky, and it was cool because it was free for no charge. McDonald wasn't too crazy about it though because guys kept touching his butt. I wondered the whole time who was drunk enough to find him attractive. Still, it was fun, especially outside where everyone seemed so fun and comfortable. Course, they were drunk too so that might have added to the atmosphere. I tried my first cigarette and found it awful compared to weed and shisha. No wondered they wanted to legalize marajuana.

It was around one that Candy (the girl with the worst luck with men) found herself drawn to the Bieber looking dyke I dubb....Bee. Bee liked Candy and they went dancing and the whole time Bee bought Candy beer which I made mine. It was weird to see Candy after a girl, first off because she claimed to only be attracted to lipstick lesbians, second because it happened very quickly. Still, I didn't mind Bee because she had a James Avery necklace.

The night (morning) ended in Bee's apartment where there was beer pong and Eminem. I was kind of glad Bee was throwing up her lunch by that time because I really didn't want to be there knowing that my best friend and her new...interest were locked in a room screwing.

Still, I think the night just brought the worst. Candy is thinking about moving and I really don't feel sorry for her. I feel that even if I'm always with her, I can't help her. Sometimes, I just want to shake her and say, "You've moved a million times and still miserable...just get real help." I can't though. I can't really tell you why.

0 comments: