BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Middle

I had to drop a class. Since I'm on Financial Aid, I have to keep my GPA up and that class was pretty much screwing me over. I feel bad though because I didn't really want to do it. I still wish I could take it back. I can't though. Damn I still feel terrible. After that professor tried to work with me! Well, thats life.


I have about a 63 in my other class, but if I did good on the essay and do great on the next two tests, I still have a chance. I just have to study twice as hard. So, I guess I'm praying to God to help me out.

So, right when I thought, fuck it, I heard a song that got my spirits up and that was Jimmy Eat World "The Middle". It started out just right.

Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on.
Just try your best, try everything you can.
And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything (everything) will be alright (alright
)

The best timing ever! So, I still have hope to get through this semester unscathed. Even the the situation in the song doesn't really describe my situation, its still a Brava!

Now that I think about it, is there a song about failing school? There should be. A lot of people need it.

The good news is that I have two text books I can't wait to sell.

0 comments: