BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Releaved anf Fucking Tired

So...this has been one hell of a week. I successfully finished my essay this morning and studied the supposed essay questions last night. The day started out like shit though because I woke up forty minutes late and only had ten minutes to even be fit to get out the door. Basically, I put my make up on in the car and straightened my hair in the girls restroom like a homeless person. Please don't take offense, I saw that in a documentary with the whole bathroom bit. The test was actually easy this time, I guess because it had a lot to do with something I was interested in and I actually did good in the essay questions. Probably because...actually I don't know why. I gave it the same amount of studying like the last test I failed. But this time it really just clicked for me. I hope I don't get a bad grade on the test. Also hope I don't get a bad grade on the essay. I actually tried this time. I took the majority of the books on the topic and looked at the websites like crazy. I have confirmed that MLA SUX.

So right now, I'm just chillin'. I have another test for an equally hard class to study for and then another essay is coming up. I'm probably just going to recycle material.

I've been thinking a lot about being a student. How Pres. Obama always stresses the importance of the education system, but tuition is goin up pretty high. Sometimes, I really just want to put up my hands and go on with life. Hell, would my major even be worthy of the real world? I guess so. But the salary might go down. I have been trying to think about life after being a student. How it would feel, and if the stress is the same. I actually find money to be one hell of a motivator. I guess I have been thinking about this is because I have done the math and found that (if done right) fall semester would be my last at community college. I could be in a university. Its means a lot to me because, I always struggled with school. No matter how hard I tried, I always got okay. Not great or spectacular. Only with English, which isn't even valued so much. People say I'm smart, but I never see it on tests or essays. I hope I'm ready for the next step.

0 comments: