BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mr. Facebook

I am used to girls taking pictures of themselves all the time on my facebook. I get it, their photogenic. Pet peeve is that they alter the photos and do something weird like put little hearts or get a friend (who looks a bit more plain by comparison) and put neon pink "Besties For Life" or something like that at the bottom. Still, that's what girls do. We take pictures like hell and only show the good ones to the public. I don't really do that though because I only like specific angles and very picky with posing.


Okay, now let me get to what this blog is really about. There was this guy in my *** class that was kind of cute and really friendly. At first, I thought he was gay because he talked about Katy Perry without mentioning she had nice boobs and said something about knowing how to do facials (which, now that I think of it, I hope he didn't mean any sexual innuendos by that). So, I flirted a little bit,, and even added him on my facebook. But, as the semester went on, I found him to be too tiring. He is very politically spoken, but he says he didn't care about politics. He is always trying to make friends with the instructor during class, but then goes on to say shit about him after class. He thrives on attention too. The thing that is not appealing is that he is younger than me (not by much but still) and I could tell he has a LOT of growing to do. I like mature guys that are funny, but not at the sake of someone's humiliation.

The most unappealing thing about him is he takes photos like a girl. Sure, all the other guys on my facebook update their pics, but spontaneously between few weeks to months! This guy does it a few times EVERY WEEK. And course its the usual black shirt, with cap, looking in mirror, flexing muscles. He doesn't even look like that in real life. He is taken now (or "it's complicated") and I find myself not minding it so much like I thought I would. It does make me worry, how many guys are like this in the country-world? How many guys will I add onto my facebook that take pictures daily and put in lyrics by drake every day? The idea that there is more like him out there is VERY scary. I really feel sorry for the next generation when the guys will decorate their pics with stars.

0 comments: