BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Spring Break Hangover

Okay, don't get all testy. I do not have a real hangover. I never had a hangover! Still, I have a feeling one would come by the end of my 21st birthday. What I mean by the spring break hangover is this, we have a whole weak in our own little world, trying to grasp as much of shallow fun only to find ourselves in the school morning tired as fuck. Its not healthy, but I am drinking a dp this morning just to regain some sort of sanity.


So, bottom line was my spring break was okay. I spent the first part with my family in a city I will not name. Still it bugged me how my mom said I was shallow just because I didn't care for a walk in the park and all the family fun things. I really just felt like, "What the hell! Been the good girl for you for so many years and just because I didn't care for the lousy park means you should condemn me as the shallow daughter?"I felt a bit peeved because now that i know that there are more layers to society the whole family picnic shit really just felt like a mask for the time of keeping up with the Joneses. Also, my mom really acted like a damn Stepford wife and even though it ended on the good note, I was happy to escape my mom's own shallowness and close-mindness.

And then I went to my own spring break. Basically, clubbing, smoking, and drinking. I didn't go to the beach though because I knew I would just act like a jack ass. Who really needed that? Plus, I knew I would be bound to be sunburn. It really just felt good to act my age and do things deemed not age appropriate.

Okay, so dp is not doing shit and I have yet to work on my essay in spring break. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

Good news is its due Thursday, so I might be able to half ass it and get away with a decent grade. I know, not a role model thing to say. Never a role model thing to say.

0 comments: