BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Exams, You Understand

I have to keep this quick, mainly because this is probably the last time I will use the schools internet for the semester. I haven't been posting not because of drama, rather because of my studies. I am right now on edge on my last test. I PRAY I passed the course. I mean that I actually did the sign of the cross five times before the exam. I am still praying. Why do teachers have to wait so long to give the grades out? Ugh!

So my last one is coming up, but this is actually a easy one. That would totally suck if I failed the class I claimed I could do with my eyes closed. Shit! Now I am actually nervous about this test.

Candy and I have been a little on edge. I have been introduced to one of her friends that I will call King (she is a girl and heterosexual). I call her that because she likes Stephen King. King is okay, and really hates Bunny. I don't know how I really feel about her though. I saw her doing some hardcore drugs last week, and I am not really comfortable with that aspect. I get it if you use to relax and there is no future harm (like mary jane) but they things they had were too much for me. And I say they. She lives with two other guys her were total a-holes and i think she is seeing one of them.

I hope to write again soon. A lot more will probably happen. I am doing online courses soon and will have more time on my hands. Please pray for my grades!

0 comments: