BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here is What I Know

There is this girl that I befriended. She has been described to be a lot like me. She is shy, soft-spoken, and very media friendly. When I do see her though, I found her to be worse. Her whole life is based on TV, books, studies, and movies. She doesn't have a facebook and her first night out was with me and Candy.

As we were out dancing and smoking (something legal) she only laughed at mine and Candy's banter, but she did not speak a word.

How could I be described as this girl. Also, how could this girl still be in her shell?

I have been locked in my shell countless times. It never did me much good to stay. When I am in isolation, its like the whole world slows down to this gooey molasses and everything you made an excuse for seems believable. It's a cage of excuses.

But now-little by little- I am out of that cage. Not completely, but I don't see bars.

Here is what I know.

When there is a chance to do something, act like it's the only chance you'll get. Remember that everyone has two sides to them, catch love when it shows, laugh at stupid jokes, and dance even if its by yourself.

That is what I know for now.

I hope that girl would take my advice.

0 comments: