BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Just think of the Night Life

So, I am not going to give the details of the weekend. Just that i keep promising myself that I won't go out. That I have to study and be good. But, I realized that...its hard. Really hard. I didn't sleep with some random guy or make myself look trashy, but it made me realize how hard it is to get away from the night life. The glitter and tight clothes is only the paper that carries the drug of the night life. The music, the neon lights, and the smoke it a fantasy that vanishes by sunrise.


My New Years Resolution was to go out at least twice a month and now, I have been following through by going out every weekend. Now, its like my week is only a dream and the clubs are where I really belong.

I don't really feel bad abut my actions anymore. Just confused on how all this shit works. I know in the back of my mind, those clubs and that music will be considered to small for me. I would grow old and be like those ladies in country bars that try to be like on Sex and the City. Only that they have nothing witty to say and drunk off their asses. I pray to not be like them and more of the Carrie Bradshaw type-classy. I just hope I don't have to move to New York to do it.

0 comments: