BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Black Wool

So, every family has an outcast and my family could be described as one. My dad has always been in and out of our lives and people are always feeling sorry for us. I don't really have an average girls goal that my family is used to (find a rich man). I have said this a million times, I just want to be rich.


So today, my family member and my parent clashed and everyone just seems to be getting on their case. It sucks it really does. So I am really left with all the times I have been an outcast.

I guess you know when your not like everyone else is when your uncle says something about you. Nothing too bad, just a comment on your clothes or appearance, and it's so bad your mom gets mad. I guess you know your an outcast when your family doesn't really care what you have to say unless it's juicy gossip. It does hurt m that I have a family like this. But I know that just how families are. They will only really care at the funeral.

Tears are shedding, but not so much because of sadness, more so because it is the truth. No, it's not my immediate family that I'm talking about. It's the others. The mainstream.

But don't pity me on this personal note. I don't come on here to be pitied, I come on here to share what I see. I am an outcast and because of that, I am also a fighter. Whenever my life hits off, they will be begging me to call them everyday. It may not be happening now, but it will happen.

0 comments: