BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Ideal Mr. Right

1. He has never met any of my family or friends.


2. He loves music and is open to all types of genres

3. I get that men ALWAYS think about sex, but it would be nice if he understands my decision and supports.

4. Does not dress gangster, country, or prep (you know, those shirts with just the brands on them).

5. Is a Christian (preferably Catholic) man.

6. Is over twenty-five or does not have to party to be happy.

7. Is tall and healthy.

8. Loves me.

9. Knows what he wants in life or has a career.

The sucky part is I had a guy that had most of these qualities, and I just let him go. My stupid eighteen years old self! I thought about him this morning and I can't get his words out of my head. These days, I could kill for a man with at least four of these qualities. Now I wonder if I really want a glamorous lifestyle or a man. Preferably my ex. Ugh.

0 comments: