BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Money is a Lover

My last post I went on a very pathetic list of all the qualities of a man I wanted. Now, as a mysterious box came to my door step. I knew it to be love at first sight. In the box, was a dream purse of mine. And I can't seem to stop looking at my teal accessory without sighing.


How fucking pathetic. lol. It would be nice to fall in love with someone (preferably a man) and not on fashion. But it's like when things go to shit. A quick glimpse online or a trip to the mall puts my heart at ease.

Sometimes, I would look back at all the things I said as a child. I remember I told my grandma I wanted a baby and no husband. I remember wanting a great mansion with all the maids in butlers I wanted, but no man. I know my home life wasn't great, but my dad was still a father figure, especially when I was younger. So I really don't know where I got the idea as a child. I watched Disney films and love princesses.

I guess I'll just leave it at that. It's sad that my dream is to even wear something my Alexander McQueen than a diamond on my ring finger.

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."
Lady Gaga

0 comments: