BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Like the Lazy Song Says

I haven't gone out for weeks, and the fact that i was invited to possible mischief tonight and REFUSED has really got me thinking. Why? I haven't really done anything to brag about. Other than playing video games and finishing a essay sentence by sentence. I have been shopping like crazy for summer things. I got nice French perfume, bought my sister's present, bought a short leaved leather jacket, two tops, and shorts on discount. Oh, and I pre-ordered a video game. Wait, bought two books from bn.com.


I guess it's the summer weather that has made me less active. Why that is so, I'll never know. I really just want to do my classes and read a book. I want to get more tanned and not give a damn about my makeup.

So that's all I really wanted to say.

Ugh, can't even do a decent blog right!!!

0 comments: