BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Roommate

So, Candy and King decided to move in together. Apparently King's bf was too angry, and Candy and King did get along. Notice that i said "did" instead of "do". I came to their humble abode with the expectations that it would be a decently clean and maybe even roomy. Only to find that there were beer bottles covering the counters and both girl's rooms being a total mess. The girls have to share one already small bathroom and King has no choice but to take up the living room since she is paying the smaller part. Still, you wouldn't think that by looking at these two roommates. Until I realized Candy's ultimate pet peeve that King is guilty of; commentary.


What I mean by commentary is someone that jokes and talks during the movie. I am also guilty of it, but it's really just a couple of remarks spread out. King on the other hand makes it a Olympic sport. While trying to put an all-nighter on a naughty series with a lot of hot guys, King was very...loud. I don't really mind it, but that is Candy's thing.

After King went off to work, Candy confided in me that she is really annoying (meaning King). When I told her that a few flaws were bound to surface, she only made the remark that there were A LOT of flaws.

I guess it doesn't help that they work together and then live together. I wondered myself what kind of a roommate I'd be. I don't think I would be too bad, but who knows.

0 comments: