BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Keeps Getting Bitchy

So, I posted a couple of weeks ago about my devotion to The Voice. So far three of the people I like go in and i have still not lost interest. But Christina Aguilera's attitude is really starting to bug me.


Okay, don't look at me like that! Like I am some troll that is going to do this whole protest against Xtina because I have no life. Not like that at all. I love Xtina (lazy, don't feel like typing the whole name). I listened to here since her Mulan cover. But seeing her as the judge that won't shut up has made me a little uneasy. I guess she is trying to make good TV, but constantly making bromance jokes and saying Adam will soil himself is not appealing. Also, her team performance was really all about her. The girls just acting like back singers. Blake didn't do that, he let his team shine before he got in. And the whole Team Christina sign above was a turn off.

In a way I can't blame her. She is a diva and is used to the spotlight being on her. I still love her music and I know she means well, but I would love it if she toned it down. Ugh, especially the cleavage she displays. Really don't want to see that. Maybe because I'm a girl and if a I were a lesbian (not) I would be more of an ass girl, which hers is spectacular!

0 comments: